The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP), a central office reporting to the Vice President of Research Operations and the Chief Scientific Officer, is responsible for assisting investigators and research personnel in their efforts to conduct research under the auspices of Florida Hospital.
The OSP is responsible for:
The review and facilitation of the negotiation of the following agreements:
· Research-specific Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs)
· Clinical Trial Agreements (CTAs)
· Incoming and Outgoing Research and Funding Support Agreements (including Federal or Industry Funded awards and subawards)
· Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs)
· Data Transfer/Use Agreements (DTAs/DUAs)
· Licensing Agreements
The appropriate processing of grant proposals and execution of research agreements to ensure compliance with funding agency guidelines, institutional policies and procedures, and applicable regulations.
The review of research budgets to ensure that all costs associated with conducting the project are requested (or appropriate Departmental and Institutional approvals are obtained for any cost-sharing or shortfall in the request) and in compliance with funding agency’s guidelines, institutional policies and procedures, and applicable regulations.
The review that all institutional requirements are met prior to providing Institutional Clearance to start a study.
Check our calendar for scheduled classes.